Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary - August Wedding! #WW

THE RE-POST IS BELOW. :)
Its my 3 year anniversary with my hubby, and it just so happens its #WW! #Wedding Wednesday! Here are some photos to enjoy... I posted the below last year as well! I just love today, I hope I can post something about our wedding every year! I love weddings, I love what I'm doing; I'm excited for the future of Snazzylime and my future with the hubs.

Happy Anniversary to the bestest hubby ever!

 "This was the VERY FIRST wedding stationery I did… through and through! Save the dates, Invites, RSVP, programs, & place cards…. These are pictures from my own wedding! It was a perfect day in St. Louis. It was supposed to be in the 90’s & a little humid as usual, but it was a perfect 80 with a nice breeze.

As far as I know everyone had a great time just being together and celebrating love! I loved that day! And I love being a part, even a small part of other weddings. Snazzylime was born because of the fun I had planning my own stationery. :) I can’t wait for more and more lovely and unique brides to come my way!"

Thanks for reading... again.
-Emily